Saturday, March 24, 2012

Whimsicallllllllll!!!

       I have been looking and looking and LOOKING for Revlon 'Whimsical' [a great dupe for Deborah Lippman's 'Glitter in the Air'] and the sweeeeet Marisa mailed it to me! [to see her blog, click here. :) ]

       I checked the mailbox yesterday and there it was!!! Along with a sweet note from Marisa. I'm so excited. I brought it and a base color to work today to paint my nails...I would've done it last night, but after cooking supper then cleaning up then getting the layers of glitter off my nails I passed smooth out :)



Below are what base I used, as well as a basae coat and top coat :)
^Essie 'Grow Faster', Sally Hansen 'Air', Revlon 'Whimsical' & Seche Vite top coat^
  
^isn't it BEAUTIFUL? perfect for Easter/Spring^

^this is in natural light :)..not direct sunlight^

^with iPhone flash, indoors^

^natural light, indoors^

^iPhone flash, indoors^

I am in awe of the beautiful, blue, milky color, with light pink & light blue hex glitters, as well as tiny silver glitter all throughout it :)

Most people have found this polish at drug stores, beauty supplies, and ULTA....I couldn't find it at any however. Thanks so much Marisa!!!!

4 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous on you! It definitely reminds me of Easter! I'm so glad you were able to get it. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy your comments :) I'm glad I got it too!

      Delete
  2. It looks beautiful on you hon!! Glad you finally got it and are enjoying it ;0).

    ReplyDelete